Agnostic.com

13 13

biguy12 6 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have not been graceful nor able to walk a straight line since a chiropractor snapped a vertebral artery in my neck in 1989. Does anyone here have the unmitigated gall to declare i am incompetent because of it? Do you mock the differently-abled, or older people because of their abilities, or was that something drump taught you? SHAME on you!

Whichever way they learned it, I don't think they'll change from being the people who found this funny and acceptable so yes, they would mock us.

@Lauren i cannot, never will, get over the moment I realized this was not that asshole's Death Knell

@AnneWimsey I agree. Right up there with the audio of him grabbing women's pussies. I will never forgive him (or his cult) for making either of these acceptable.

Ageists, wing nuts

Ageists

This will come in handy.

Unbelievable

Scary. Bad enough he's President, if something happened to him it would be unbearable having Harris for President.

@SpikeTalon Tell the truth. YOU would find her unbearable as prezz.

@yvilletom @SpikeTalon
Thin skin? You blocked me. I will not reciprocate.

@Mooolah I didn’t block you.

@yvilletom Not you SpikeTalon. Forgive the error.

Could not make it up the stairs without falling three times . Probably did not fully recover from his foot injury from playing with his dog.

This poor guy can not perform without a script,lol

No more than a puppet ,and the liberal media continues to cover for him .

Haha good one.

If it wasn’t so scary it would be funny

juli15 Level 7 Mar 19, 2021

Neither accurate nor funny.

Yet Biden is absolutely miles ahead of trump at being a decent president and a decent human being.

Lol

It is a travesty that an individual in this mental and physical state is president.He fell down the steps three times today attempting to board his jet and referred to Harris as the president and did not even correct himself . Pitiful indeed.

howdy1 Level 5 Mar 19, 2021

You actually have no idea what his mental and physical states are, which makes you look pretty silly. Whatever his mental and physical states might be, he is doing a much better job than Bush Jr. and Trump in his first couple of months than they did in their combined 16 years on the job.

Correct

Ummmmmm, your Orange Idol is Not President, stop acting as if his stupidity and nastiness is still acceptable.

@howdy1
I've stumbled on a flight stairway twice. It's happened to many young people. He most probably lost balance after the first trip (stumble). It has nothing to do with one's mental or physical state. Your personal attacks are unwarranted and disgraceful. @Sticks48

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.