Agnostic.com

5 1

Fuck Biden.

White House staffers fired over marijuana use, Psaki confirms.

[forbes.com]

Dyl1983 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"5 out of several hundred"......... methinks fake-ish news here!

At least he was never seen in black face.

@Dyl1983 Just kidding. Trudeau is a good guy. So is Joe Biden. He's on the wrong side of the weed issue though. He doesn't have to be an advocate. He could change the schedule for marijuana by executive order, without legalizing it federally. That would be the right thing to do and a good political move in my opinion. I don't think a future president could get away with changing it back.

It has to do with the system in place for security clearances. That system has to be changed. So fuck you.

WWTD?

Any you're surprised at a guy who has helped fill prisons with drug takers, strengthened all such laws, and is conservative on everything? I assume hope.

At least he never covered up a rape by his energy minister which led the woman to commit suicide.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.