Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Catholic Headmaster Placed on Leave After Making Black Child Kneel in Apology | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Catholic schools always seem to find new ways to make the Church look even worse.

The latest incident comes from St. Martin de Porres Marianist School in Long Island, New York, where last month, headmaster John Holian allegedly disciplined a Black making him kneel in front of his teacher.

When the boy’s confronted Holian about this days later, his explanation didn’t make things better:

[Mother Trisha] Paul told The Washington Post… Holian admitted his role in the incident, and added that he’d been inspired  a  father who did the same to his  — a punishment Holian allegedly referred to as the “African and the  way.”
snytiger6 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I actually did the ductwork in this school, located in Uniondale. The staff I remember at the time 22 year’s ago all had personality’s of a doorknob. One priest I remember looked like actor Rick Moranis.

The racist pig needs to be given the boot by the rcc.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.