Agnostic.com

1 2

We all proclaim to accept the science so it will be interesting how politics will effect any decisions regarding using Sputnik V to control this pandemic in "Western" countries.
[abc.net.au]
PS put under academic but could also be under politics or philosophy.

powder 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would gladly take Sputnik V if it were available to me. I have heard they have production problems, but it's a good vaccine. Russia hasn't done a good job vaccinating their citizens tho.

@powder Is shouldn't be. It seems like AstraZeneca vaccine has run into that problem in the United States. Sputnik and Oxford are very similar vaccines. AZOx is cheaper, more stable, has numerous clinical trials and more real world use than any other vaccine in the world. Russia can't produce enough vaccine for their own country. Sputnik V a good vaccine though.

@powder You are describing AstraZeneca $4AU per dose, 9°C (49°F) storage, 79% efficacy against infection, 100% efficacy against hospitalization and death. The political problem is getting people to take it and practice social distancing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.