Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Boulder shooting suspect: Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder

Most terrorists are fundamentalists. Xtians or Mohammedans. This guy emigrated from Syria. That explains why they held back releasing his name.

barjoe 9 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While we’re on the topic: The field of Psychology should recognise religiousness as a mental illness.

Mvtt Level 7 Mar 24, 2021

That's called being radicalized. Mental illness is an excuse to acquit. This guy needs to fry.

That is so sad. I don't think it was necessarily because he was Muslim or extremist, I think he was mentally ill. Definitely a need for better gun control in the US.

They will try to use this plead insanity. I have no problem with putting him to death.

@barjoe It’s better if he suffers.

But will not happen n this current environment.

@barjoe at his age his brain isn't fully formed yet. from investigators and his family statements he suffered from mental illness (extreme paranoia)

@CuddyCruiser You're right. Colorado abolished the death penalty.

@Tejas Anybody who kills 10 people is a few cards short of a full deck. I say "so what?" He still needs to be prosecuted to fullest extent of the law. In this case lock him up for life.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584302
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.