Agnostic.com

0 0

LINK Professional Judy: "We are living in a demented time where reason and rationality have left the room." - Lesbian and Gay News

"This was originally going to be a piece about how gay saunas – bathhouses if you are in the US – are becoming pressured to admit transmen despite the fact that a ‘transman’ is female, but I became increasingly frustrated by how I felt compelled to clarify what I meant when I was using words like ‘gay’ and ‘men’.

Ordinarily I don’t agree with writer Douglas Murray on many things but he does have at least one aspect right; we really are living in a demented time where reason and rationality have left the room. It should be simple enough in 2021 to talk about gay men and know people will understand what is meant by the words, particularly after 60+ years of LGB activism."

[lesbianandgaynews.com]

WilliamCharles 8 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:584451