Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Christian Mom: Pantene Pro-V “Glamorizes the LGBTQ Lifestyle” With Its New Ad | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The one conservative Christian mom at One Million Moms (Twitter count: 4,194) claims that Pantene Pro-V chooses to “cater to homosexuals” and “glamorizes” transgender people with its latest ad.

The two-minute spot shows lesbian mothers lovingly gushing about their trans daughter Sawyer — and, of course, the commercial makes the point that growing out her hair is a big part of making sure “my insides match my outsides.”

It’s a beautiful ad. It also led to predictable outrage from conservatives online — but the company stood by its ad: (follow link for video)

snytiger6 9 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have seen this ad & it gave me warm fuzzies!

Monica, Shit For Brains, Cole is back on her Hobby-horse once again I see.
The "Lone De-ranger" of Christian bigotry rides once again, armed with her Semi-Automatic, biblical verse firing God 45's in their hip holsters ready to deal "Christianity to the world."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.