Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK Pastor: I’m Holding Services Because I Have Machines That Shoot Down Viruses | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Conspiracy theorist Rodney Howard-Browne, best known for his “Holy Laughter”-based religious ceremonies, who recently said he wouldn’t close down his church because he’s not raising “pansies” in there, says he’ll keep holding services despite the COVID-19 pandemic.

His reason? The church is clean. Very clean. And also there’s no way any virus can enter the premises.

Rodney Howard-Browne will continue to hold services because his church is the most sterile building in America, as it contains 13 machines that can instantaneously kill any virus: "If they sneeze, it shoots it down at like 100 mph. It'll neutralize it in split seconds." pic.twitter.com/Z5PLFXlPfp

— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) March 27, 2020

The Lord has helped us to secure our congregation. We bought in 13 machines that basically kill every virus in the place. If somebody walks in the door, it’s like, it kills everything on them. If they sneeze, it shoots it down at like 100 mph. It’ll neutralize it in split seconds. So we have the most sterile building in, I don’t know, all of America.

I would like to see this machine. It sounds like a gun. Is it a gun? It might be a gun.

Even if he did have some of these magical machines, it’s not clear why he’s not donating them to a hospital for use when he’s not giving sermons. He’s like a faith-healer who can cure everyone but refuses to step inside a cancer ward.

In any case, we can all look forward to the moment this guy’s church is renamed the Patient Zero Church of Christ.

(via Right Wing Watch)

snytiger6 9 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Did he get these machines from Scientology? I wonder.

He is not donating them to hospitals because he is going to sell them and make a fortune, anyone can see that. What is wrong with you?

I just like to know if it works on mosquitoes, you know summer's coming up here on the shores of lake Erie. 😆 But they're just as substantial as gesus and the others. 🙄

This pastor deserves to be arrested and charged with reckless endangerment.

A year ago when South Korea had its initial surge of COVID cases, more than half of the infections were among a single Christian church which refused to shut its door and insisted on taking no precautions to stop the spread of the virus. Leaders of this church told its members that God would protect them from contracting the disease. The Bible said something to this effect. The last I read, the South Korean government was considering bringing charges against the church, and American preachers were appalled that they might. They wanted the trump administration to intervene.

As I recall, we had at least a couple similar examples here in the US where those who thought the pandemic was a hoax to harm trump refused to follow protective protocols. The result was predictable with numerous cases breaking out among these people, and several outspoken COVID deniers died.

Seriously, though, a long time ago there was Royal Rife, who invented a microscope that could see viruses and bacteria. He sat for 3 days watching a bacteria morph into a virus that causes cancer. Then he was able to determine the frequency of its vibrations. (Everything, including you and me, and each separate organ of our bodies vibrates and an individual frequency.) Then he invented a machine that can obliterate an object by interfering with its vibrations. I was told this by a Nobel Laureate. There are hospitals in Europe that employ this device.

I read an article by a famous scientist (Can't recall his name at the moment) who pointed out that we are a walking symphony since our organs all vibrate in harmony. When there is disease because one or more of our organs are compromised, that symphony is dissonant.

Getting back to Royal Rife: Morris Fishbein, who was the head of the new AMA, approached Rife to get in on his invention and make a ton of money. Rife refused. Then Fishbein used all his power to set the government against Rife. They invaded his laboratory, smashed his microscope, and put him in jail.

Today, there are more incidents like this. I have met scientists who practice medicine differently and have had significant results, have been persecuted by the government. I have met a doctor, with a 70% success in treating cancer, (and that's unheard of since the best mainstream doctors ever achieve is around 30%)(he is only one of six holistic oncologists in this country), where the FBI went into his files and erased them after notifying all his patients that they were in danger being treated by him. He still practices and saves people. I have met others who have had good results who have spent time in jail.

I saw a film where the former in-house PR man for Sloan Kettering tells his experience concerning Laetrille which was banned by the Congress. Sloan Kettering employed a Japanese scientist to test Laetrille for its effectiveness in treating cancer. When he came back with positive results that Laetrille did, in fact, have a beneficial effect on cancer patients, a vice president of Sloan Kettering told this PR person to hide these results. (There was no money in Laetrille that comes from apricot pits.) It was then that Sloan Kettering told Ted Kennedy that Laetrille was a hoax. That is when Laetrille became against the law. I have met someone who was cured of Liver Cancer with Laetrille.

The morale of this story: Don't mess with big money.

Is this a joke ? " A bacteria that morphs into a virus"

@Moravian No. It is not a joke.

@think-beyond Bactria and viruses are totally different life forms and cannot change into one another,

@Moravian You tell that to Royal Rife who was very surprised to see this. Or tell that to the Nobel Laureate who introduced me to all of this. However, it doesn't matter,. Whatever is...is regardless of what people think.

@think-beyond If you are interested in this there is a book you may like. It is "The perfect Predator" by Steffanie Strathdee and Thomas Patterson. Steffanie is my cousin and is professor of epidemiology at San Diego university.
It is the story of how her research helped to save her husband who was dying from a superbug contracted in Egypt. Many bacteria are now resistant to antibiotics and she heard about "phage treatment" where bacteriophages , tiny viruses, are used to attack and kill bacteria.
The story is about how she manged to get health professionals including those in the US navy to develop and use this treatment to cure her husband.

I had never heard of Royal Rife but apparently all his claims of curing diseases using his machines have now been totally discredited.

@Moravian Thank you so much for your information. You must be very proud of your cousin. AS far as Rife is concerned, I was told that the Hospital at Karolinska was using something like a Rife machine. Our country is ruled by the wealth holders Europe, I am told, is different. I hope so. We all know that Chemo is bigger than big business.

@think-beyond [thetimes.co.uk]

This is an article in the Sunday Times if you can access it'
I agree that big pharma can be a problem for example the opioid overdose epidemic in the USA and to a lesser extent here but they have come good with the speed that they have produce the Covid vaccines.
There is certainly a place foe alternative medicines and therapies but as an arch sceptic I am very wary of everything I read.
I have practiced Pilates and found it beneficial but homeopathy ?. Don't get me started.

@Moravian It's all an individual choice and individual experiences. Pilates is a wonderful thing for the body. I have had good results from homeopathy for very specific things, especially where hormones enter the picture. It has also helped me with respiratory challenges. I seek alternative modalities wherever I can and stay away from MD's as much as possible. It has paid off, since I am now ancient and kicking up a storm as if I were in my 30's.

He’s probably also preparing bleach injections and selling Clorox tablets.

What a joke and utter imbecile that Rodney Howard-Browne is, 13 Virus Killing Machines?
What are they, Jeebus Chrust and the 12 Impossibles perhaps?
Maybe, just maybe, IF he'd spent less of the tithes on his personal luxuries and MORE on keeping in good with Sky Daddy then he may well gotten 15 instead of 13, the whole gambit of Sky Daddy, the Holey Spirit, Jeebus Chrust PLUS the 12 impossibles.

Who is the worse imbecile, him or his flock of idiots who believe such tripe?

@Beowulfsfriend If you ask me it's a bit of toss up on that one.

@Beowulfsfriend One is just as bad as the other in this case. They’re all maggots and slugs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585160
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.