Agnostic.com

3 1

How could I resist from sharing this skit on Australian values with you?

Of course I couldn't!

FrayedBear 9 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wanna live in NZ. If only it wasn't so fuckin' cold.

Love these Honest Government Ad clips because they are so stunningly close to reality. Unfortunately.

Good grief Garry. You live in the ACT! Do you dine with these bastards?

@MsDemeanour Absolutely not! I have met and chatted with our local government members on a couple of occasions and they seem totally different to the Federal losers.

@GarryHannam I prefer my name for you 'Good Grief Gary" I like the alliteration but I might shorten it to GGG. I hope you don't mind. I could always call you Gazza. I'm from Qld after all and every Queenslander has a bit of 'Housos" in them. 😉

@MsDemeanour Gazza is fine as that's what my friends called me at school - which was quite a while ago now! So should I call you Slender Brenda? 😉

All governments are corrupted, I've learned alot more working in smaller natural holistic tribes.

The Australian Aboriginal councils and their elders seem to be very much tainted with corruption.

@FrayedBear
Native indigenous peoples worldwide make up 6% of the world's population and are care taker of 80% of the natural environmental practices. Nature is not corrupted nor out of order, the world leaders are.

@Castlepaloma don't dispute. That however time and non indiginous people have corrupted

@FrayedBear
A black comedain was ask, why are you always talking about racism? Reply... Well like at the Indians, they hardly says anything.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585294
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.