Agnostic.com

3 2

"Psychiatry's chief contribution to philosophy is the discovery that the toilet is the seat of the soul".
--A. Chase

callmedubious 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i posted it bc i thought it was quite funny.

i find it difficult to believe that anyone would find it offensive.. unless they think there's a kernel of truth in it.

Finding that there exists an organic component to many mental afflictions is philosophically pointless?? That's a lot of myopic hogwash.

It sound like it's out of the Scientology Dianetics handbook. Remember Tom Cruise screaming about Brooke Shields? None of his fucking business anyway.

Sounds like something LRH would say. Not much is known about Alexander Chase, it may even be a pseudonym. Conservative Atheists are even worse than religious counterparts.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.