Agnostic.com

2 1

THE OH SO PREDICTABLE CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST........... in todays tv news alarm (3/30/21). a huge rise in juvenile gun point car jackings, in washington dc and other "metropolitan areas". is it black crime? the news doesnt say anymore or even indicate indirectly with footage or interviews. that would be "racist". are these crimes focused against whites? that is not reported anywhere either, that reporting would be "racist". is anyone reporting on these"plain truths of this non reporting? ..no.....".racist " . news reporting is more and more a self enveloping black hole. police boycotting enforcement in the "community"? don't hold your breath. .. ... meanwhile homicide rates in charlotte nc and i assume across the country have ballooned this year, a huge multiple of all police killings of blacks nationally, just in one city. how more more? ..."racist"

" tank da lord" we at least have the clarifying lens of the agnostic vox populi, right here. and for comic relief, march madness.

holdenc98 7 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If crime statistics aren't being reported, and reported accurately, then I can not weigh their implication so I don't care.

you have a good point there. maybe if you comb it over, and but BRILLIANTEEN on it, you can cover it up.

please forgive me, i beg a thousand pardons, i meant to say "BRILLIAINTINE"

Brilliantine
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the hair dressing. For the textile of the same name, see Brilliantine (fabric).
Brilliantine /ˈbrɪljənˌtiːn/ is a hair-grooming product intended to soften men's hair, including beards and moustaches, and give it a glossy, well-groomed appearance. It was created at the turn of the 20th century by French perfumer Édouard Pinaud (a.k.a. Ed. Pinaud)[citation needed]. In English-speaking markets Pinaud's name is associated with the Clubman tradename in men's toiletries. He presented a product he called Brillantine (from the French brillant meaning "brilliant" ) at the 1900 Exposition Universelle in Paris. It consisted of a perfumed and colored oily liquid.

Brillantine was used as the French title for the film Grease in Quebec, Canada.[1]

Mabey there are so many people having financial problems and stress due to pandemic stuff. It would make more sense.

I've heard lots of reports on places that have pulled out traditional policing and crime went down.

Also I did a Google search and there are many articles on the spike in violent crimes. Many of them with race as part of it.

Police don't stop murders. They get called after. And in the case of domestic vience murders are themselves some of the worst offenders.

MsAl Level 8 Mar 30, 2021

well said!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:585880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.