Agnostic.com

1 1

THE EVANGELICAL RIGHT AND THE GOP, THE REAL CANCEL CULTURE: [united-cats.com]evangelical-right-and-the-gop-the-real-cancel-culture/

Druvius 8 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being "American" has not only changed & is changing, just like the rest of the world has & is, it is not up to just one group to define what that is. We all do collectively. A good part of that, tho seldom lived up to, is 'live & let live'. I don't insist the religious give up their unsupported beliefs. I don't insist the Right stop watching FauxNews, tho I wish they'd switch up once in awhile (I still remember a few years ago that a number of surveys showed that viewers of Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show" had a much more accurate knowledge of current events & facts than FauxNews viewers did!) Too many of these folk feel threatened, but it is the political side of the Right that stokes these fears. It won't get better any time soon.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:586834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.