Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Listen to These Australians Explain Why They Walked Away from Faith | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Australian network ABC has an audio podcast called Earshot and yesterday’s episode was all about life after religion. The hosts spoke with a handful of atheists about their journey into faith… and then out of it.

For the most part, the atheists just tell their stories and let their words speak for themselves. There isn’t much analysis or commentary — but it’s still extremely compelling. (Ryan Bell, a former Seventh-day Adventist we’ve featured many times on this site, is one of the people interviewed.)

I can’t embed the episode nicely but you can listen to it here: (follow link for audio)

snytiger6 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks, some good speakers. I particularly liked the last woman’s comments on morality. But for an elder to explain the corruption as a reason for leaving was very interesting too.

A word from the podcast: post-theist. I like that word. Thanks for the link.

thanks for the second post, (different link)

ciao

No link.

Try [abc.net.au]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.