Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK New evidence exposes Trump's audacious campaign finance scam

From his "charity" to his "university" to his campaign fundraising operation, Trump sees those who put their faith in him as suckers to be fleeced.

snytiger6 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly I have family members that buy into the bs. Of course my family is fairly religious.

I'm pretty sure Trump's campaign is not the only one that uses prechecked recurring donation boxes.I'm trying to remember where I saw one before I'm sure it was not a trump campaign donation though.

Precheck recurring donation boxes should be against the law.

The people he has duped are for the most part people that want something for nothing.They also want to make sure that they get more than their fair share of everything. In other words I'm not going to stay awake at night wondering if they're going to be okay including the guy with cancer.

Saturday I had to listen to my neighbor's kids talk about those lazy good for nothings that won't work and live off welfare and Creepy Joe comments.They hide half their income so they can continue to get free health care for their disabled child. I hope they sent Trump money.

Call me nasty, but I'd make an anonymous report about their fraud to the ACA and IRS.

Obama was audacious. Trump is a straight-up scumbag.

He's a thief. Credit Card Fraud is a crime.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587429
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.