Agnostic.com

7 5

Always felt Dr Drew was a shit stain. He endorsed Hydroxychloroquine as well. What a Quack!

barjoe 9 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From what I understand, having proof of being fully vaccinated simply allows one to avoid the pre-travel testing. I suppose each country or state might have their own definitions and name for it. If it's proven that vaccinated people can gather with each other safely, but that un-vaccinated people pose a risk, it's only common sense to incentivise the vaccine. Each destination likely chooses their own rules -- so people have the option of complying or visiting somewhere else.

I always felt Dr. Drew was a bit smarmy.

Ummm, it does,you fool! When I worked (for only 6 weeks,on the US subbase in Rota) i had to get cholera, typhoid,and a cocktail of others...in 1974! And let me tell you, typhoid shots HURT!
What a dumbbunny!

He could be an advocate for the right to die unnecessarily after transmitting deadly disease to others.

He need to get out more, lots of countries require lots of vaccines already. Too bad he forgot how to doctor, I thought his show with Adam Corolla was pretty funny.

I never watched said show. Since losing his sidekick Jimmy, I find Adam Corolla more ass than funny.

@Beowulfsfriend Me too, once he got some money and started doing Burger King ads, he just quit trying.

International travel may require immunization

Vaccinations are already required by many countries including the US upon return from a country with known transmittable diseases.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Well, if other countries demand it, all those who took his advice and said, "My rights to refuse," won't be travelling overseas. Dumbass.

Exactly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.