Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK NY GOP Official Resigns After Saying Gay People Would Die Out on an Island | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

George E. Langdon IV, the New York county legislator from Albany who claimed that if we just put all gay people on an island together, they’d die out within decades, has resigned.

Langdon made the comments at a seminar called “Return to Liberty under the Constitution” at the faith-based Camp Pinnacle last week:

snytiger6 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ship him off to that island and New York will be better off. Not to mention the rest of the country.

That would ruin that fabulous gay island, send him to Rikers Island instead.

"The [Rikers] island is home to one of the world's largest correctional institutions and mental institutions, and has been described as New York's most famous jail." - Wikipedia

@nogod4me that is what I meant.

It's been said an idiot is born every minute. However, thousands of gay people are born every minute, they would have to continually ship gays to the island.

I would have to say that would be a fantastic cruise ship and island.

Republicans are a disgrace to humanity.

In fairness they weren't always. If you go back to the Eisenhower era, they once were concerned for humanity. Howeever, today's republicans have very little humanity left in them.

@snytiger6 Ike wasn't a bad guy but other people in that administration you can keep. Allen Dulles, Nixon, Joe McCarthy were not that much different than guys today.

@barjoe Well yeah, Ike was the last of the "good" republican presidents.

@snytiger6 Ford actually was okay, except for the pardon issue.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587636
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.