Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK My Predictions for Biden’s Probably-Truncated Presidency | Ted Rall's Rallblog

"There’s a reason candidate Biden barely campaigned and almost never spoke extemporaneously, and that President Biden has only given one highly cringy press conference so far, a record low in the modern era. Biden, 78, is the oldest man to have taken the oath of office. And while a lot of 78-year-olds are physically vigorous and mentally sharp, Biden isn’t one of them.

Biden’s cabal of Obama-era handlers are doing their best to hide their fading commander-in-chief and his obvious-to-all-non-Democrats infirmities, running the country from behind the scenes. His media allies have sacrificed their last vestige of dignity in their heroic support for the Dems’ ridiculous “nothing to see here” narrative."

WilliamCharles 8 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is obviously a sad, butt hurt Rethuglican moron who drank the damn Koolaid. Biden's doing just fine, it is nice to have a functioning adult back in the WH, we're all getting vaccinated; and Ted Rall can kiss my tiny hiney.

Ted Rall was the darling of the left with his scathing take-downs of Shrubya, but became personna non grata taking Obama to task. The man has an exceptional amount of integrity and has paid a price for it.

I personally have little faith that Biden will be able to complete to complete his term. Chances are things will come to a head before the midterms. Biden is little more than a figurehead and placeholder anyway, so it won't take much to jettison him. He's served his purpose (kneecapping Bernie with the help of the DNC).

The DNC's plan to run a mediocre corporate Dem worked going up against their handpicked pied piper gameshow host... just four years late.

I'm glad Orange Julius Cheezer is gone, but our country deserves better than Creepy Addled Uncle Joe.

YMMV.

I accidentally Liked this comment when I was trying to do the same for the comment below this. Fat-fingered the click.

I actually hate neoliberal corporate Dem pols and the DNC that supports and promotes them to the voters more than I do the Repub pols, because the Repub pols are at least somewhat honest about who they are and what they intend to do whenever they get power, mainly gutting regulation of business and corporations, tax cuts for the rich and corporations, oppressing minority groups, screwing workers and busting unions, and promoting more globalization of the economy. Corporate Dems support the same policies, as do their donors, but they lie to the voters and pretend to support unions and workers at election time, then throw them under the bus as soon as the voting is over.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:587682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.