Agnostic.com

4 1

I read this article with interest and I thought I would share it here.

The ability to actually ‘cancel’ anyone remains with private entities and the state, not the left. So why does everyone keep saying free speech is under attack?
[huckmag.com]

Ryo1 8 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because the obstructionist republican fascists have to have something to feed their dominions of mass insanity to keep them running constant interference to defeat anyone who gets in their way of domination over us!!!{

Cancel culture is a phenomenon of the fascist right. Consider how Acorn was maliciously and unnecessarily closed. Remember the Dixie Chicks? How about the Churches war on TV shows like Bewitched and Dark Shadows, or toys like Occult toys you can use to prove to yourself there’s no supernatural.
When it comes to free speech unless the protest are for their cause they attempt to criminalize the protesters regardless of how peaceful. Yet when they perform criminal activity they claim it was people from the left.
Conservatives in general and Republicans specifically are liars, their nickname is “Shit”, their hearts pump piss, and they don’t love Jesus, after all Jesus was a leftist you demonic hypocrites.

Everyone?

Aren't boycotts a form of free speech?

I call it "voting with my feet"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.