Agnostic.com

26 4

Tickling. Bad, meh, good, or great?

Are you ticklish? If so, what kind? Does it make you wanna kick people? Or, do you enjoy it?

JenB_OK 4 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't enjoy it. If you are being agressivly tickled, getting the person to stop seems like an over reaction. Decking the person tickling you gets missunderstood.

Did you leave out an A or an E? lol

@nvrnuff awesome.

@nvrnuff E, it fits better...lol

Certainly don't enjoy it, and would not do it to others.

I'm a kicker. I have my boundaries! But to each their own.

Depends on who she is.

I don't like it

My sides are so ticklish that an attack is almost painful. I might hurt you trying to get away or pee my pants. 50/50 chance. LOL.
LOVE having my feet gently tickled though.
And my neck? Mmmmm.

I'm ticklish. I don't. enjoy it at all. I wonder how many people actually do.

Haaaaaate it with the fire of a thousand suns.

But lite dragging of nails or fingertips along the skin? Yes, please.

I have not been tickled in years, but when I am with the right person and they hit the right spot, I love it?

Guess it all comes down to what's gettin' tickled.

No, thank you.

"I'm not ticklish," I told my daughter as a child. "Go tickle your dad." Claire was an adorable, little tickle machine.

That was big, fat lie. I am very ticklish. But I had a goal. When she tickled me, I kept a straight face. It worked. Claire jumped on her dad instead. 🙂

I'm immune. Try it.

Everything in moderation.

I'm extremely ticklish, and I don't enjoy it at all. It actually made a girlfriend of mine, years ago, mildly angry that I couldn't lie still while she ran her fingers down my sides under my arms. I know she was trying to be sensual and sexy, and I was mucking it up by squirming and jerking away whenever she made contact, but I couldn't help it.

"Excessive tickling is abusive; it is a common tactic of bullies to torture by tackling and tickling. Tickling is also a proto-sexual activity that is very much in a gray area between OK and unacceptable."

Link: "Tickling" can be abusive [denverpost.com] via @denverpost

Tickling was a form of tourture in the old days.

For me, don't EVER tickle me. You will find yourself unfriended immediately.

I hate being tickled.

Hate it,
I mostly hate being touched.

Depends on the tickler or the one being tickled. Can be both good and bad. Also depends on which spit is being tickled and how ?

i guess it depends on some things. im not against it, but theres a right time for everything. and it can be kinda like a joke, its only funny so many times in a row. also it depends on who is doing the tickling, my kids are cool, my close friends are good, my mate for the most part, but if random guy number 3 walks up and just starts going at it, im probably gonna deck him...

Byrd Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Geeze... that's young people stuff. To dangerous for me...lol.

Great for kids probably give me a hernia

It can be fun...just Not for extended periods...

The best

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58872
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.