Agnostic.com

13 1

Can you describe yourself in one sentence?

I'm doing this little survey in another demographic for a work in progress, and i thought it'll be fun to do it here too.

Only three questions, answer if you like.

1. Describe yourself in one sentence.

2. Does the City speak to you? Yes or No.

3. If yes: What does it say?
    If no: Would you like to say something to it?

Maya405 7 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

no not at all

I am a meat popsicle.

If the city is talking to me, I’m not interested enough to listen.

We must preserve the valley we live in. That’s what makes this city worth having.

Marz Level 7 Dec 1, 2017
  1. A scientific spirit packaged in an artistic noodle.

2. Cities do not speak to me. I am a nature loving wilds person.

3. Say to the city? How about "leave no footprints please" or "remember to remove your trash as you leave."

Zster Level 8 Nov 30, 2017

(1.) Tommy Meador, Turkey Wrangler, Philosopher, Inventor, Author, Race Car Driver, Boot Scootin', Single, Fun Loving, Swift of Foot, Slow of Witt, True of Heart, Teller of Tall Tales and Slayer of Evil Dragons, At Your Service.
(2.) No.
(3.) Dallas Here I come. Mothers lock up your daughters, I'm the one you have been warning them about.

1. No

2. No

3. Nothing

1. Intelligent, introspective, understanding, accepting, with an incredible sense of humor and I am decidedly atheist.

2. Yes.

3. Step lively. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Does the city speak to you: yes. It is always trying to expand itself and has an open door policy for new opportunities for new businesses.

Describe myself: My discovery of the meaning to life is to adventure, experience, rebound, respect, appreciate, love, share, and be grateful.

Difficult to sum up in one sentence. Pleasantly odd maybe?
The city doesn't speak to me anymore. Born and grew up in London. Was a wonderful city. Bit it's ruined now. Had our culture completely wiped out there.
I prefer natural surroundings now. I've lost my willingness to function in a concrete jungle.

1. No. 2. No. 3. Nothing.

No, I can't describe myself in one sentence. No, the city does not speak to me. The only city that I have ever really loved was West Berlin, Germany in the 1960s (I doubt that I would like the Berlin of 2017 nearly as much). What speaks to me is beauty -- natural beauty first, then man-made.

To evestrat: I'll try one long sentence: I am a person who (1) cares about the human condition and our democracy, (2) loves to live in his mind through thought, music, discourse(3) worked hard to make our public schools better -- with some real results, and (4) is relearning to live in the moment and to have satisfying short-term goals which I can relish.

Count this song as one long sentence? 😉

No.

No. I grew up in a shit town in the Bay Area of California. That an 100x100 square city. I’ll visit, but never stay in a city. I only go to where I was raised for funerals.

Couldn't get to the song, it's unavailable, but i'm tempted to take the title of the song as that one sentence:
'A sacred tantrum'.

I'm quirky, full of questions and contradictions, trying to always learn and grow, and be better than I was yesterday.

Yes, my city speaks to me.

It's calling for a revolution.

My daughter lives in Brea so I know what you mean.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5888
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.