Agnostic.com

2 1

[Text message I got from sister tonight about my brother Larry. I'm both relieved and shaking. He was hiking in the Grand Canyon and had to be airlifted out]

Denise told me Larry's still in the ER with a lot of cactus needles in his leg. He fell about 10 feet and landed on a ledge. If he didn't land there he would've died. He thought he was going to when it happened.
He's still in ER with cactus needles in his leg. They're giving him antibiotics and he's going to find a motel to stay in until he's feeling better to go pick up his car from the south rim

WilliamCharles 8 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Got a picture from my brother. Leg looks in relatively good shape. The ledge is wider that I pictured but no telling how much he was tumbling after the initial drop. The big drop is out of frame past those boulders.

Cheating death has got to be an intense experience. Scary AF for me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:588934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.