Agnostic.com

5 1

So Little Kim is killing more fish in the Sea of Japan - the same poor fish who had to suffer through Fukushima. His rockets have missed Washington DC by 10,000 km but somehow this loony is a major threat to America so Americans must 1) Be afraid, 2) Spend more on military and 3) Get ready for WWIII. And the Evangelical fundamentalist Christians say AMEN as they believe this will bring on Armageddon and the return of Jesus Christ. YEE HAW

mozart 4 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think it is time to watch Dr Strangelove again

Don't need an excuse for that!

They have been shaking their fist at the rest of the world ever since the establishment of the DMZ along the 38th parallel. It is nothing new. Oh, the weapons being brandished have ratcheted up the 'look at me' element that is and has been their intent, but it remains the same old nonsense.

Kim Jong-Un was educated in Europe and he knows well the power of all those nations not on his side -- which quite literally is all of them. He knows that if he actually does something really bad -- not just provocative -- that he and the rest of his nation will become a part of the atmosphere. He likes his power. He does not want to lose it.

So, Kim is not the one about whom we need to be concerned. No, the one we need to worry about is the Orange POTUS who could easily get us into a conflict with almost anyone at any time. Something he has plenty of incentive to do because it is one of the few ways he can save his presidency with a chance at a second term. So, keep your eyes on the Cheeto.

The one's we have to watch out for are the Rothschild's banking cabal who wants a Central Bank under their control in N. Korea just as they did in Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan. The Orange POTUS is just a pawn and the US military are their global enforcers

I'm not so sure I buy that, mozart.

War with NK would not be trivial. They have a huge standing army... I used to be of the opinion that ya, little Kim should be squashed like a bug, but there's way more to it than that.

Could be taken out by a drone anytime. They need him as an excuse to start the next "humanitarian intervention".

Some delusional lunatics probably actually believe this insane heiferdust.

Watching this pissing match between the US and North Korea play out is depressing. The current presidential administration campaigned in 2016 on the promise of bringing down islamic terrorists and ending the war in the middle east. They claimed that this task would be completed within a years time.

What a joke! Here we are one year later, and not only are we still deeply embroiled in the middle east, but we're also on the brink of war on the Korean Peninsula as well. Could this situation possibly suck any worse?

I guess the Donald found out who the real authority is and who makes US foreign policy. No doubt he was shown the Zapruder film

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.