Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Officer Kim Potter to be charged with manslaughter in Daunte Wright's death - Axios

BREAKING NEWS!
I think she came up with the mistake defense knowing she'd get indicted. A lie. Culpable Negligence.

barjoe 9 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The driver was handcuffed. Why the hell did that cop want to taser the guy? Just for cruelty?

She wanted to kill the guy.

The officers gun is holstered on their dominant side, while their taser is holstered on the non-dominant side. In order to draw the taser they have to reach across their body. Officers practice draw and holstering both weapons ad infinitum. Muscle memory alone should have taken her to her to hervtaser if that is what she truly wanted to draw. She knew what she was doing and she did what exactly she intended.

I don't think it's the Glock being pink would have made a difference. And I assume the radio signal from their vehicle must travel slower than the automobile he was about to get back into.

If they do a remake of "Hot Pursuit", this cop could play Reese Witherspoon's role of 'Officer Cooper'.

Cooper was an honest cop. Potter murdered that man. No equivalency.

Its happened before it could be an honest mistake, in tense situations people can easily make mistakes. In my view the officer should definitely be charged with man slaughter. [cbsnews.com]

Tejas Level 8 Apr 14, 2021

Culpable Negligence at best. Unpaid volunteer vs 26 year veteran.

She clearly knew what she was about to do, and immediately tried to resign, so she would get her pension. I'm glad they didn't fall for it.

Exactly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589416
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.