Agnostic.com

18 3

If you could have any person, pet, or other creature cloned, what would it be and why?

tioteo 8 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about cloning Martin Luther King. He had a fabulous message and died before he could finish his work. America certainly needs MLK right now.

Wouldn't that be amazing !

Me. So I could have a friend.

ha, beat me to it, I was going to say so that I could have a friend who I could rely on and trust.

@Rugglesby Cool.

@Keyboard-Mama No one in my life is dependable.

@Keyboard-Mama Oh, okay.

I'd clone myself and see how he turned out when raised in a loving home and decent enviroment, more from a curiosity standpoint than anything.

yeah, however you can come close, I tried to give my kids the childhood I never had.

@Rugglesby I never had children, I think I may be sterile.
Just evolution saying my tree ain't gonna branch.

@MacTavish Mine may be about t finish as well, neither of my kids plan on biological children of their own.

A T-Rex, as a pet, it would keep my ex, bullies, police, lawyers, neighbors, Jehovah Witnesses , Xtians, bill collectors , solicitors and others that I can't think of right now, away from me. Also my dog Leo wants a playmate, (T-Rexes are trainable no matter the lies said about them).

maybe you could settle for a komodo dragon while waiting for technology to catch up?

O-o-o-o-k......

@btroje No, Leo insists he wants a T-Rex to play with, so I gotta keep him happy.

@buzz13 some people are just picky

@btroje He's spoiled Rotten!...but I love him....LOL

I would have myself cloned and harvest my doppelganger for spare organs.

did you see "The Island"?

@Rugglesby Nope. I'll look it up.

Wicked. If your doppelganger gets wind of it you may find yourself in great peril.

My brother. R.i.P.

Iron balls lion dog pork chop piglet .. or Buster lol.

What you looking at lol? Do not pass this step without permission human ?

My 1st and 3rd dobermans, so I would never have to look for a GD'd unicorn again. Curious what my 3rd one would think of himself. LOL
Yes, if I won the lottery, I'd totally do this and F anybody who has anything to say about it.

My Uncle Ray. He helped make me a man.

Selma Hayek... why ask.
Ok ok... ... because.

Tomas Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

LOL

My husband that passed away, and dogs that I lost.

Gemma Arterton ....obvious reasons

I would try and improve on multiplicity

I wouldn't

None.

I wouldn't clone a person. What we love about a person is their mind and in order to reproduce that, we'd either have to have mind-uploading technology, which we haven't achieved yet, or we'd have to re-create every event of their lives down to the smallest detail, which is unfeasible.

An animal would be much easier and simpler, and there'd be more chance of the same personality reoccurring. In which case I'd clone my best friend's cat, Kiki, a sweet little black kitty who was full of love. I was cat-sitting for him and his family while they were out of the country when she got sick and I couldn't read the signs (I thought she was just getting clingy because she missed her regular humans) and had no transportation to take her to the vet anyway. By the time they got back to take her to the vet her hyperthyroidism had done too much damage. She got terribly such and we had to put her down. I still kind of blame myself, a bit.

This may sound ridiculous but I’m frantically trying to end up making as much money as possible so that when the day comes I lose my baby my puppers Maddie I can clone her.

Terry Pratchett

My good friend, Laura (not her real name, she likes her privacy so I'll respect that). She always thinks of others before herself. A while back she nearly died on the way to hospital in an ambulance and when I saw her all she could talk about was how am I getting on? This didn't really surprise me because I know what she's like but the one time she should have been putting herself first she didn't even do that then! What a star and a totally wonderful human being - an example to us all! I would clone as many of her as possible - it really would make the world a much better place!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.