Agnostic.com

4 2

any suggestions for a flea problem? not sure where they came from as both of our animals are inside, but I've got either fleas or bedbugs in my bedroom, and now they seem to have followed me to my office/studio.

GuitarDoctor 7 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get a exterminator

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 16, 2021

I'm praying you don't have bedbugs and I'm an atheist. Lol! If you do have bed bugs leave it to a professional.

[wikihow.com]

I've used this to success before but I keep diatomaceous earth, borax, etc for other issues and it helped.

Are you getting bitten? Fleas are visible. You'd have to set off aerosol bombs. Bed bug bites often look like three mosquito bites in a triangular pattern. If you find that on your body, you have bed bugs. They hide. They are more difficult than fleas to get rid of. The have some kind of heat guns or lamps they use to kill them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:589935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.