Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Rick Wiles: A “Satanic Zionist Power” is Controlling America | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

After saying a while back that liberals should be executed, he is not saying America is being controlled by "Zionist Satanists." Of course blaming the Jews has a long history with bigots.

snytiger6 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Liberals should be executed?! Hell, NO! 🙄

Was there any suggestion of evidence for any of it? I certainly saw none in the article, so anyone that believes it must be a bit of a fruit loop!

Anyone who follows these crazed Evangelical wackos are certifiable fruit loops! 😃

No, no, no, that would be ME, and i am 100% White Magic driven! Goat sacrifices, anyone?

I guess he's pretty much a Nazi.

Nazis were among other thing, definitely White Suprematism at its worst and extreme form.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.