Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Ken Ham Responds to Pat Robertson Trashing Creationism: “You Need to Retire” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A part of me likes it when religious leaders have a cat fight about whose fantasy is real.

snytiger6 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Both delusional

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 19, 2021

Something about pots and kettles comes to mind......

Ham really believed that at least hard core Xtians would pay $40 to see his bizarro diorama more than once.

Maybe he could turn it into a AirBnB or something.

LOL... I grabbed that meme for later use.

@snytiger6 Its for all to share.

Wonder how that ark is going ken

Mvtt Level 7 Apr 18, 2021

I heard that it leaks in the rain....

Now what we have is a case of the Pot calling the Kettle black I think,

In the name of truth and honor, Ham and Robertson need to fight this out to the death.

Two men, both fervently worshipping the same god, both fervently believing in the truth of the same holy book, cannot agree on the 'reality' that holy book states.

Honestly, you need no further evidence that it's bullshit based on nothing of value.

Robertson is like a broken clock that every so often hits it right for one second; Ham is that broken clock that hasn't clicked correctly since it was created.

A clock is at least right twice a day. Robertson being right is more like less than twice a year.

Robertson couldn’t beat a fuckin’ egg.

@snytiger6 I was using a clock that moves every so often in my analogy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590302
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.