Agnostic.com

8 9

Taiwan's musical garbage trucks. 😄 I love different cultures.

[bbc.co.uk]

Ryo1 8 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am always interested to know how other peoples lives, as sharing experiences can be useful. I think making musical garbage trucks is a good idea because many people associate garbage trucks with something unpleasant. I am glad that people have begun to think more about ecology. Thanks to the development of the green movement, there are more and more companies that provide rental services for garbage containers. I often use dumpsterrentalslafayette.com because I work as a construction worker, and after construction, there is a lot of garbage left over.

Logistically ludicrous, invent bins.

If you don't like all the antipathy towards theistic belief click on browse or go to groups.

Thanks for the news from 2011.

I was taken with the garbage and composed this tune:

www.http//

"Thanks for the news from 2011." So? Musical garbage trucks have been operated in Taiwan for a long time; it's simply part of Taiwanese culture. And ludicrous? Are you laughing at the Taiwanese? Judging another country's culture only because you read a small article about it is ludicrous, indeed. Or maybe I misunderstand your comment...

@Ryo1 "it's simply part of Taiwanese culture. And ludicrous? Are you laughing at the Taiwanese? Judging another country's culture only because you read a small article about it is ludicrous, indeed."

I wasn't laughing before but I am now and it's not at the people who live in Taiwan.

It's illogical, inconvenient and ineluctably, ineffably inefficient to expect each person with garbage to be there when the music plays.

What other gems of your understanding of "Taiwanese culture" will you regale us with next?

@waitingforgodo Well, if it's working for the Taiwanese... Having lived in multiple countries and always worked with people from different countries and different cultures, I have learnt not to judge them by my standards. I simply observe. Anyway, all good. Fun having a chat with you. 🙂

Pavlov’s dog situation appears to be the reward!!!

Cool

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 19, 2021

nice to see how things are done in other countries

I visited Taipei and Keelung Taiwan.
The cities were both spotlessly clean.
Not even leaves.
It’s the difference between living in a run down 30 year old mobile home and visiting your crazy aunt that has dust covers on everything in her antebellum mansion.

Really?! Sounds good, but what if you have to be at work when your truck comes, or have a disability that affects your mobility? Hmm.

Kind of like ice cream trucks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.