Agnostic.com

5 5

This definitely gave me a feel good boost because I am mediocre at almost everything but I've enjoyed a wealth of experiences.
[boredpanda.com]

Lorajay 9 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup, I have played guitar since the age of 11, I have never been good at it no matter how much I practice, but I love it and have been in four bands at one time or another and had a great time.

Pretty much describes my way of looking at things. I was never very competitive, but enjoyed trying many things during various periods of my life.

You are far from mediocre.

That's true I can't even carry a tune.

Each to their own and what ever works.
I know couldn't be the king of mediocrity, only have one soul of consciousness in this lifetime. Do hope to be reincarnated as a lesbian or a woman's bicycle seat.

Wonderful philosophy, my thought exactly. Though some people say, butterfly personality.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:590755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.