Agnostic.com

4 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

18 months of Community Service, you have to joking?
That'd be like locking a pack of foxes in the Hen-house over night and expecting to find everything hunky-dory the next morning.
considering that Community Service can ONLY be done for 8 hours maximum per day, 5 days per week, then this filthy kiddy Fiddler gets 720 hours whereas, a few years ago, a bloke I worked with on the Railways got ' caught short' on his way home one day, stopped by the road-side in a very remote part of the road, took a quick pee behind a bush and copped a whopping 300 hours of Community Service for his mistake because 2 Nuns driving past saw him but had no idea what he was actually doing and complained to the Police.

A minimum of 5 years in jail and then the community service would be better.

5 years behind bars is NOT enough when it comes down to this kind of thing since, imo and past experience, the VICTIM/S HAVE to live the rest of their lives trying, IF at all possible that is, to survive from it.
Term of their Natural Life behind bars, NO hope of Parole, NO Privileges, NO Visitors, NO Segregation from other Inmates, etc, what-so-ever and burial in unmarked graves within the Prison Grounds once they are dead.

That is a WTF.

Given the violation of trust issues, these priests, coaches, Scout leaders and teachers, should receive double the sentence a lay person would receive.

Having been a teacher, I totally agree. I included cops and counselors (did that) and any other profession that relies on any trust.
I reported abuse - my boss started to yell at me. I shut him down. The guilty guy got 5 years and the family won 2million.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.