Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK Bill Maher’s Audience Cheers As He Trashes Young People With Far-Left Views: ‘Your Ideas Are Stupid’ | The Daily Wire

Yes, Bill is a bit tough, but he's got a point hasn't he about some ignorant social media besotted youth?

I was young and a leftie once. Now I'm getting old and still a strong leftie, but never have I believed in communism, abolishing police or turning the world into a neo Mansonite cult society. Youth and idealism are good. I believe in that. But whatever age we are, we still have to stay pinned to reality, don't we?

David1955 8 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The far left truly does have a mental illness

THAT'S what you got from this? You need more& better medication, STAT!

its a comedy show he is actually complimenting joe

Reminds me of our parents trashing our taste in music, our haircuts, etc. etc......all he needs is a lawn to tell us to get off of.
I thought he was more woke than this.........

I don't think Bill wants to be woke, actually.

No. "Reality. What a concept."

At least as far back as ancient Greece, the old been complaining about the young. it’s a sure sign of age. I’m ninety and am OK with the young complaining about the old.

So Maher bemoans ageism then goes on a diatribe against young people for things a majority of them actually don’t believe. Overgeneralize much? If he’s so old and wise maybe he can advise us on vaccinations and alternative medicine.

Some truth in that, and yet there is a touch of truth in his rant. I see the disconnection between the young 'in the moment who cares about the past' youth that is truly disturbing, and I'm about the same age as Maher.

Trump definitely was better material for comedians. Joe Biden's part of the Greatest Generation. Trump is just a lowly boomer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591885
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.