Agnostic.com

10 14

Hypothetically where would a masochist go when they die

Ok i should have stated that this was a hypothetical so thats my bad I should have been much more clear I'm sorry

IF the Christian God was real and IF in this hypothetical an atheist masochist died when where would he go in heaven where according to what i was told as a kid you can't feel pain. So for a masochist wouldn't that be just like hell?

Or would he be in some special area of hell where he can't feel pain?

IF a Christian masochist died in this hypothetical and IF the Christian god was real than wouldn't a place where he gets Tortured as much as he wants be enough?

So what do you think

Am i dumb for even raising this hypothetical or is it just pointless to ask this anyway?

Ravengirl 3 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Difference between a masochist and a sadist:
Masochist "Hurt me, hurt me!."
Sadist: "NO!"

As I said in you other post about this; Why do everyone believe that a masochist loves all pain? I am a masochist when it comes to sex, but I absolutely HATE the dentist, having kidney dialysis, hearing Trumps voice, etc.

So, in answer to your question... the same place as everyone else that believes.

Well I know that isn't necessarily what it means all it means is you get sexual pleasure from pain

Precisely, where everyone else goes UNLESS they are Cremated that is, INTO a wooden box, a hole in the ground to decompose, rot and decay, nothing more, nothing less.
When you are DEAD you ARE DEAD.

I hate hearing Trump's voice too

I think a masochist would still go to hell, but would be relegated to the sidelines and forced to watch others be tortured for eternity. 😈

That's probably right or I think god place him in purgatory

the 72 virgins area maybe

If she were good, and if good people inherit a happy afterlife, then it seems she would go to hell--where she would be supremely happy.

Depends on who is formulating the hypothesis.

In 9th grade, my one teacher told a joke, which I will tell, I was the only one to laugh. He immediately appreciated having me in class.

A masocist and a sadist go on a date. The date goes well. They go eat, see a film, and have a nightcap at a quiet bar. Afterwards, the sadist walks the masochist home. At the door, the masochist falls prostrate and begs the sadist, "Hit me, beat me, hurt me." To which the sadist replies, "No."

I think a sadistic Abrahanic god would want the masochists nearer to him.

like all else about Christianity, the lore of hell and damnation makes no sense what so ever

But according to theist mythology, can a soul feel physical pain?!

It can in hell apparently

Didn't you already do a poll asking the same question?

Yes but I was taken seriously and told well nothing happens after we die so I decided to be more clear

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:591971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.