Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Four Loveland Police Officers Are On Administrative Leave 9NEWS.

Loveland Colorado police assaulted 73 year dementia patient, Karen Garner, in an arrest. No compassion. No brains. That could be their mom. 4 officers on administrative leave. Laughing while watching body cam footage of an officer breaking her arm, separating her shoulder. She is white, so they hate all people. They claim she stole soda from a Wal-Mart. They have no fucking right to manhandle this little lady. Should all be fired and prosecuted. This makes my blood boil.

barjoe 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our streets are increasingly being trolled by roving gangs of psychopaths in uniform. Harsh sentences might turn it around, but right now, this is the type of person being attracted to policing and the military.

From my POV, it has always been like this. The bullies on the football team that weren't good enough for a college football scholarship went into the military or police forces which allowed them to vent their frustrations. I don't know why it has taken so long for it to become as apparent as it has lately.

And I don't like that the issue is so often flagged as a "race problem", it isn't. It is a police brutality problem and only wealthy folk are exempt.

@Normanbites Right, ultimately, it's a human trait which persists, even though there are now few positive survival attributes associated with this type of behavior, unless we are in a complete anarchy.

I saw it and what asses. All should be fired.
The country needs a reckoning and full on better training and education and checks on their pasts.

I saw a similar situation with an elderly black man in Philadelphia. He was standing outside a grocery waiting for a ride. He didn't pay for an item. They called the cops and he was detained. He was senile. The officer walked him back into the store and made him pay with his credit card. He wasn't arrested, his daughter picked him up. They couldn't do that with this lady? SMDH

It seems that too damned many policemen simply do not know how to respond to situations without use of violent force. Past time for a change.

Those cops are dangerous people. I have a feeling if their records are really looked into it will show that this is a pattern. That means the organization itself should be investigated.

I'm so sick of this shit. Can we just get these wannabe martial law lovers out of the departments???

That they were joking about hurting an old woman is extremely distressing to me. How callous. We should be protecting the elderly, especially our police force. The callous disregard they show for human comfort and dignity is just a disgrace.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.