Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK Angry Christian Mom: Netflix Must Be Canceled Over Cartoon Mocking Jesus | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

If it weren't for offended xtians and the Streisand effect, I would have less funny content to watch.

OldMetalHead 9 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What as the Karen doing on a adult site ? Trolling for chance at righteous indignation

bobwjr Level 10 May 25, 2021

Hey, mom. If you don't like it don't watch it. How did it happen that you stumbled onto this in the first place?

Angry Christian Mom should herself be canceled, LOL!

She should be forced to tie her tubes.

Now, now people let us give poor little Monica "Holy Hole" Cole are fair go, NOT, shall we.
She may well be right since mythological Jeebus Chrust' would NEVER get involved in a Menage et trios with 2 women since he much 'preferred' the 'company' of 12 blokes did he not?

@OldMetalHead OR was it, " Hey man, I'm in".....LOL.

Ah yes but liberals are cancel culture right? I guess it's only cancel culture when it's being done to them.

She can always use hulu for her entertainment.

She couldn't do that since it contains a word that use 2 syllables and not just the 1.

Every time Monica Cole gets her panties in a bunch, I have a better day.
😁

LOL, I just had this mental image of her poor, tormented and badly entwined pubes all tangled up in her Christian Knickers 24/7.

I would argue that there aren't nearly enough cartoons mocking Jesus.

No, there are not.

Surely amongst the Membership we MUST have at least 1 person who can created numerous Monica Cole spoof cartoons?

@Triphid Not me. I can barely draw a straight line, let alone a humorous cartoon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:592919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.