Agnostic.com

5 18

I just had to share this.

Lorajay 9 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Exactly

When your totally homeless & broke from covid. You wear the mask, not for covid. It's for, so nobody recognizes you, when you shoot your robbers and then yourself. Because the hell on earth is much too great. You reach for God because he has the correct answer for extreme happiness in the sky.

It's happening now, covid world order, WEF and the Technology religion. They are playing for the end game. No worries, world order won't happen like they hope for, again. After the great abuse, the world will turn to the Most beautiful times ever😍

@Castlepaloma your weed is way too strong.

@Lorajay i love how he posts nonsense, then replies to himself.....

@AnneWimsey
I was hoping for a little Yin/Yang conversation here, not a oneside liberal gang bangs, each time..

@Castlepaloma that would require you to be coherent.

@AnneWimsey
In this cancel society, you will find out in a very rudely way. How unprepared you are and clear my opinion will become. I've been established most of my life. If bullies think their strength is woke establishment or of sheep for billionaires is their is their saviours,

Good luck with that.

@Castlepaloma i rest my case.....

@AnneWimsey
If you live in a kangaroo courtroom.

I don’t need a mask because it’s the flu with media buzz. Guns are because democrats keep criminals on the street.

Oh that's why a hoard of right wing loons stormed the capitol, because the democrats told them too
It's all so clear now

You need to run for president of Fox La La Land.

Are you able to feed yourself unassisted?

@AnneWimsey can you prove me wrong?

@CourtJester on what? The name of your caregiver?

@AnneWimsey if that would do it...

Don't confuse them with logic!

dkp93 Level 8 Apr 30, 2021

Damn fine question!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.