Agnostic.com

20 20

LINK Ted Nugent haters wished death on rocker's family over COVID-19 diagnosis | Toronto Sun

Covid denier Ted Nugent comes down with Covid-19, and I understand he got very sick. I don't wish death on anybody. I do hate this motherfucker tho. Next to Senator Cruz, he's my second most despised person named Ted.

barjoe 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nuge the Stooge...this guy is a Poster Child for washed up WANNABES...

Ted is slime

bobwjr Level 10 June 20, 2021

Ted Nugent is the poster child for serving as a dire warning because he could never possibly be a good example for any reason. I don't wish death on him. I wish him clarity, as impossible as that would ever be, and barring that, I wish for a cessation of his influence on the world.

Deb57 Level 8 June 20, 2021

Well Stated Deb57

Doubt that he is a COVID-19 denier. Nonetheless, he does bring up valid points when comes to overreach of the government response. Pretty disgusting that people so vehemently disagreeing with someone’s ideas that they wish death upon them. I am not a Ted Nigerian super fan. I criticized him cheering for the Iraq War all the while as a young man, dodging the Vietnam War draft

He does NOT bring up ANY valid points. If he had died it wouldn't have put any money in my pocket but it would put a smile on my face. FUCK HIM!

If Elvis was the king of rock and roll. Ted Nugent is the anus. He had some good songs in his day, Free for All being his best, but overall he's a forgettable footnote in music history.. His reputation as a complete asshole overshadows any musical accomplishments he may have had by miles.

He was and is not even that spectacular a guitar player. And he is a screamer not a singer.

We lose people like Stevie Ray Vaughn and scum "The Nuge" continues to cling to our planet.

@BufftonBeotch Amen to that.

Die

Everything about him is so cringe.
I'd rather reach barehanded into a clogged toilet to remove the blockage than listen to him speak or sing.

@BufftonBeotch Amusingly put 🙂 lol.

Well , glad to be the asshole again , I sure shit hope he dies , absolutely not a tear to share here for this motherfucker .
Better people died this year and last bcz of covid . And other diseases and catastrophies .

Pedophile

He admitted to having sex with underage girls.

He adopted an underage girl to have sex with her ---- with the blessings of her parents!

There is a perversion steeped deep in right wing mindset where older men with young teen girls is almost viewed as natural.

Yes. Ted BUNDY is already dead.

I'm sorry. What?

Bundy rode the sparky chair over 32 years ago.

Other than a first name is there a connection?

@BufftonBeotch Well you mentioned that Ted Cruz & Ted Nugent are 1st & 2nd. Ted Bundy as murderer would be revised as 1st as a hated "Ted". You can still hate him even if he is dead.

@Mooolah The OP mentioned Cruz. And that Senator's actual first name is Rafael.

With his age he will probably develop conditions n the future. The effects of this shit shouldn’t be underestimated. My sister had COVID back in December and still hasn’t regained her sense of taste or smell. Should I ever come in contact with this shit I plan on doing a 2 to 3 week Juice Cleanse, using organic fruits and vegetables juiced with my Jack LaLanne juicing machine that I use for doing my cleanses with, as well as the use of Chamomile tea, Peppermint Leaf tea, Fennel Seed tea, Green tea as well as a few others. Getting it out of your system is the only solution.

In 2012 he promised to be dead or in jail by the next year if Barack Obama was elected President.

Pay up, Ted!

I don't wish him death, bury him while he is still alive. Whatever happens after that is not our problem.

His hypocrisy is so evident: "urging fans to “keep positive” as he wished “Godspeed” to “all the people who love their fellow man”, while calling Covid-19 the "Chinese virus" and calling others Satanic.

"The fanatical believer is not conscious of his envy, malice, pettiness and dishonesty. There is a wall of words between his consciousness and his real self. We lie loudest when we lie to ourselves." - Eric Hoffer - Author of The True Believer

Wango tango

That song sucks. So does he.

@barjoe They all suck.

If you look up “douche nozzle” in the dictionary there’s a picture of Ted Nugent.

A couple of years ago Trumpers were all telling me how "woke" Ted Nugent is. I was not "woke' but he is. Now that Ted has the "Chinese Flu" I wonder if he is "woke?"

Ted is a master at self promotion that's for sure. Who else do you know who gets so much attention for a song that only made it to 30 on Billboard 45 years ago.

Woke (in mind) or broke (in mind)?

I doubt this is actually outside of a few Internet trolls, but if anyone deserved some unpleasant times it would be Ted Nugent.
I wonder if the young man who was sent to Vietnam in Ted Nugent's place made it out alive.
Ted bragged about sh-tting and p-ssing his pants over a period of days before he was due to be drafted so he would be rejected.

Joe Rogan has just shown us that he is mentally incompetent: [bbc.com]

I've known for quite awhile!

@LovinLarge Grin. My ignorance is showing, as the name was new to me.

@anglophone He has a surprisingly large following that I've never understood.

How can he be sick? According to him COVID is a government hoax invented to rip away his constitutional freedoms. If he dies it must be from his past drug and alcohol abuse or maybe constant infection of v.d.

Yea true……..Sadly I was a big fan of his at one time. But that was about 40 years ago.

@CuddyCruiser I was never a fan of his music.

@barjoe either way, he's old news now. Hes a has been. Light years away from being a Legend.

@Kojaksmom he sucks

Why would I wish death on his family? I don't know anything about them - for all I know, they might find him as obnoxious as I do.

I sincerely doubt the veracity of his claim.

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]

I hope people said that to him. He deserves it.

I don't wish anything on his family. I don't see what he's done to make the world better this century though. That's being generous giving him credit for the Damn Yankee years. He had some okay songs, but I've found better covers. Fuck him. Let him die for being stupid.

Yea!! The good lord will come down and sing…….”Can you take me high enough”? Lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.