Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Rebekah Jones On Arrest and Truth Behind Florida's COVID-19 Data --Fuck Governor MoRon DeathSantis

MoRon DeathSantis not only did a terrible job with Covid-19, manipulating data, he's also a vindictive fascist.

barjoe 9 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no idea how shit like this can happen in a democracy. If a politician in Europe did shit like this they would end up in Prison.

They are manipulating Covid-19 data in many countries.

@barjoe In the rest of the first world they are not sending swat teams to raid whistleblowers homes.

@dermot235 They didn't send SWAT. It was still uncalled for.

I have a running debate with my brother (I live in Arizona, he lives in Florida) as to whose state is the worst. His point of view is that Florida has long established itself as the stupidest of the 50 states, and that whenever one of the other states thinks that it can claim the crown, Florida will be like "Hold my beer." and go prove them wrong. I see this headline in that context. DeSantis is evil and Jones is a great heroine for our times.

kmaz Level 7 May 2, 2021

DeSantis is a pathetic bully

Nothing more than a Trump wannabe.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.