Agnostic.com

34 32

Christian love...

Dyl1983 8 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So once again a view of the christian 'heaven.'

Not shocking.

nope, but still yikes huh

Et tu, Sindy? Now I die...laughing. We talk about them the same way (I certainly have) so find it hard to get holier than thou. Maybe we should look at it like MAD? That seems to have kept the worst from happening. The problem, if there's a problem, is that they don't believe Democrats have the ability to fight back. That's why it scares them when Dem's do. Biden has to show them no mercy while appearing to feel their pain. FWIW, I think the demographics are against the zealots.

Bring it on assholes. I live in a very safe building with security doors and underground parking only accessible to residents. If they want to try gunning for me away from my building, I don't make it easy for them because I am smart enough to refrain from posting bumper stickers that would set me up for a target.

Where did that come from?

Is this not what the whole crucification thing is about?

Charming Xian-ness, all...WWJD.

Source? Anyone can write anything anywhere on the internet. Source & context is what matters.

Ahh! The true xtian heart, hate everyone who doesn't believe the same as we do. Gotta love 'em.👻

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.