Agnostic.com

1 3

Well, here I sit forlorn and designing the books/registers for the Firewood Enterprise ( don't tell anyone that they are already done please).
The Crew just left after collecting their lunches made by me, freshly made Bread Rolls with either Chicken, Cheeseslaw and salad or Beef, Cheeseslaw and Salad.
They mentioned how they are NOT using chainsaws today but, instead, using a "Bloody HUGE saw" provided by the R.M.A.
The description was like this, " A friggin' HUGE disc -saw about 16 inches in diameter, powered by a 12.5 Horse-power petrol engine with a slide system that goes forward and from side to side, cuts like a hot knife though melted butter and we've cut about 6.5 tonnes of firewood since starting at 8.30 am this morning, each piece has also been split and all are 10 inches in length as well."
Jeez Louise I wish I was there and using that saw.

Triphid 9 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok, mouth zipped.

Sounds like a very busy time.

There are about 8 of them working there atm, 7 are splitting and stacking the firewood with 1 lucky Bugger getting to sit comfortably and operate the saw.
It's about a 4 minute walk from my house to the R.M.A. Depot, so I may just take a wander down after Crib-time ( Lunch).

@Triphid Yeah, why not.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Yeah, WHY not, after all I'm their 'Elected' Volunteered Co-Ordinator am I not?

@Triphid Well yeah......!!!!!!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:593701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.