Agnostic.com

1 1

Ho hum, I smell the exposure of US promulgated new religion - the inhumane treatment by America resulting in damage to Venezuelan people.

A Canadian journalist writes about the reality of Trump & Biden led attempted overthrow of a foreign democracy.
[rt.com]

Also read about USAID's direction.
senior USAID staff admitted the agency’s programs are “subject to foreign policy guidance from the National Security Council and State Department,” guidance which may “impact USAID’s ability to adhere to humanitarian principles and mitigate operational risks.”

‘Humanitarian’ agency USAID was ‘key tool’ for Washington undermining the Venezuelan government, official review reveals [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The RT kid strikes again! Have they done any articles on Russian Ransomware, like the one that struck an oil pipeline in the US today? I doubt if they will cover that story.

Stay with the plot Joe.

@FrayedBear They can complain with interference in Venezuela, but they are hypocrites if they ignore Russian invasion in Crimea, Ukraine.

@barjoe I thought you yanks instigated that one.
I note that Crimea became part of Russia only 7 years after you lot decided that you weren't s British colony!
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:595493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.