Agnostic.com

26 12

LINK Harry Anderson, 'Night Court' Actor, Dead at 65 - Rolling Stone

I'm so sad!! Dang, he's barely older than I am. 😟

HippieChick58 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Too bad. He was even younger than me. Night Court was a funny show in its time.

Damn. I liked him. That's too bad.

Well shit. =[ Only 65. No cause of death listed but my guess is the C word. Lost both my parents to different forms. Mom went 2 days after her 61st BD.

That is sad news.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Man, I have to shrug when I see celebrities dying at 80+ years, but 65 is still shock-worthy. That's a bummer.

Sad, I loved that show

That's so sad. He was such a funny guy.

Harry Anderson was a funny comedian and a fantastic magician. He will be missed!

ebdb Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

Thats sad news..I loved Night Court..

Very sad. He was a street magician in Austin, working on Guadalupe blvd, across the street from the UT campus.

My dad was a hard man to make laugh. He laughed a Night Court. I loved that show.

Awwww man.. sad to hear, condolences to his family and friends. I liked his work and he was very funny in Night Court. ?

oh crap.
Loved that show, he was one of my role models,
had my own take on it.
I love the 1st episode of that show, when he wanders in, introduces himself as Harry.

Yeah I was bummed out too.

Too young, that was a great show and he and Markie Post, not to mention Selma Diamond had the chemistry that made it a great show.

That is sad.

Young

This is so very sad. He was an amazing talent.

He appeared on a couple of episodes of "Cheers" as a husler. He always left the bar richer than when he went in. The "Cheers" regulares were always taken in by his scams. RIP Harry.

He was so cool!

So sad. I loved him on "Night Court."

Loved Night Court-wow 9 years. Miss Harry.

Very sad.

Very sad news indeed. His best work was Night Court IMHO. Being a paralegal, the show had even more comic significance to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.