Agnostic.com

8 14

LINK Christian Lawmaker Threatens to Dox Reporter for Describing Him Accurately | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He claims everything he does, he does for god. Like lying to try to overturn election results, fighting against Covid-19 restrictions. He is a Christian Nationalist.

snytiger6 9 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"men will not be free until the last politician is strangled with the entrails of the last priest" or something like that

It is for undemocratic, non-pluralist people like Mastriano, and the positions they seek to advance, that Americans United for Separation of Church and State and the Freedom From Religion Foundation were founded. If you are a Pennsylvanian you should should feel nervous. I urge supporting one or both of these organizations which follow closely the activities of anti-Jeffersonian elected officials.
[au.org]
[ffrf.org]

I could not give a man like this the time of day.

I would cheerfully tell him to start using his brain.

@anglophone It’s too small…….probably the size of a pebble.

Sounds more like a constipated jackass. This asswad should put some Preparation H on his lips ‘cause he talks out of his fudge tunnel.

Everything he does is for his personal god.

... all because his mother failed to swallow.

Or, maybe also because his Daddy was just a 2 stroker.....LOL.
OR, even a 'Wombat" one that eats, roots and leaves......LOL.

Ahh, you mean the whore that was raped by her pimp?

Aw, poor widdle Scam Artist got his knackers in a knot over being called out by a wise and smart reporter did he?

I would say he is a stooge that got conned by the biggest con of this century,

He may be worse than a common stooge, as he seems to know and act so as to con others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:596541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.