Agnostic.com

23 0

What is your favorite political podcast?

Looking for podcasts on both sides of the aisle.

jasonmuse 3 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Waking Up - Sam Harris

Eh ... Pass. He pushes too much for imperialism and the military, and thinks intentions matter when innocent people are slaughtered. He excuses global capitalism and it's global dominance as other new atheists do, just listen to his dialogue with Noam Chomsky.

Bill Maher not really a podcast but whatever.

Infowars!
Nah just kidding. 😛

Charlie Chaplin:

such a lovely vision, even if he does start with the premise that people are basically good, which unfortunately I'm not so sure about: there are always those children that burn ants and pull the spiders' legs off!

one of my favs

Honestly I love Dan Carlin’s podcast despite having differing views. Wish he had more come out.

The muppet show

The Jimmy Dore Show, Secular Talk

1A for sure and The Daily Zeitgeist but it's not purely politics, other NPR stuff like Here and Now sometimes to get caught up on what's going on if I havent been paying as much attention.

MsAl Level 8 Apr 17, 2018

NPR works for the Corporate establishment and pushes neoliberalism, Just thought you should know this...

@Shanabanana I've heard this and disagree. That's cool though.

@MsAl it's not about disagreeing, it's a fact. They are owned by the establishment.

Part of the problem with Dave Smith, the Jason Stapleton program, and the Tom woods show.

All new names to me. Thanks

@Shanabanana no problem those are great shows (to me). They are libertarian shows so that might turn some off. But the messages they peach are well and apply to us all. In making this a better place to be.

What did I just watch hahaha

@Shanabanana I never missed one and loved them all there was one of the queen doing the hoovering in the house because the royals had been relegated to a council house

BBC News and Rachel Maddow

NEXT!

Maddow is a joke, an overpaid mouthpiece for the corporate establishment. I used to respect her, but 2016 really showed her true colors.

[mintpressnews.com]

[soundcloud.com]

Mint Press Podcasts and Mint Press News.... Abbey Martin !!!

Exaro News.. Anything related to OffGaurdian !!

Some interesting stuff there.

Abby Martin is the greatest! <3

Pod Save America and Lovett Or Leave It are smart, informative, and really funny ?

If they had one where they impeached all the congress then imposed term limits made it so government officials could only have 10% of their income of stocks and futures. They would be required to have nationalized health care. They were only allowed 4 weeks vacation a year. They would lose their office if they did not vote at least 80% of the time. They actually had to do their job and walking out would be grounds for termination. Mandate that they have to actually have common sense. I would definitely watch that podcast.

Really depends on situation, mostly don’t like them. If I do though, Rachel Maddow, wellRED(liberal red neck), Dan Carlin’s common sense.

I like the 538 politics podcast as well

Mueller, she wrote

Deconstructed...

I have been listening to Deconstructed lately along with the Intercept.

I download the Rachel Maddow and The Last Word podcasts every morning. It's just the audio from their MSNBC shows. Occasionally I'll listen to Pod Save America. And there's plenty of political commentary on The Friendly Atheist with Jessica and Hemant.

Rubin report

I like the Chris Martenson peak prosperity talks; however from my listening it seams to be mostly more science/reality than political.

All the ones I don't see.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:59720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.