Agnostic.com

7 19

LINK A GOP Congresswoman Wanted to Know People’s Favorite Bible Verses. It Backfired. | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Evidently people on the Internet are much better read than those she is used to inside the Christian bubble.

snytiger6 9 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If, I answered that question, I would answer with none of them.

I love thinking people.

My favourite bible passage, to be 100% honest, is the passage it takes as I drop it on to some crawling insect pest as it wends its way across the floor.

Unbelievable and stupid

bobwjr Level 10 May 18, 2021

It has pleased her to show the whole world that she is cognitively challenged.

Like tRump, Corinthiens two, she only knows what is put in front of her.

LMAO! She seems to have never read her bible. When I read the whole bible it made me stop being a christian.

I have not read the Bible. I was raised Catholic and Catholics are discouraged from reading the Bible. They’ll read a few parts they want you to hear to you during Mass, but if you heard every thing they ever read to you in a lifetime, you would still not hear the Bible. Nothing I ever heard became a “favorite”.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597410
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.