Agnostic.com

6 5

Well, I had my second Moderna shot on Friday. My arm was a little sore for a couple of days, like with the first one; but this time I got a slight rash around the injection site.

I felt a bit sleepy/washed out all day Saturday and slept a lot of the day away; but I don't know if this was actually due to the vaccine or I was just tired, as I have been taking care of my parents. Perhaps a combination of the two. At any rate, if it was a side effect, it was mild.

Joanne 7 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm glad people are sharing their various experiences. It sounds like the sacrifice of comfort for a day or two is a great contribution to your own health as well as the health of your community. Thanks for participating in the solution to this pandemic.

Thank you for vaccinating!

Congrats

bobwjr Level 10 May 18, 2021

Glad to see you're back on the road to a normal life.

That's the same shots I got. My arm was a little sore just like a flu shot.
I did get very tired, sore, irritable and in a bad mood.. so, no side effects at all!!!! Lol

I just yesterday saw this article: [rawstory.com]
Nothing is certain of course. But I've been surprised that people aren't paying more attention to the behavior of variants as the virus is still spreading.😀

From the link:

The Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines should remain highly effective against two coronavirus variants first identified in India, according to new research carried out by US scientists

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597412
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.