Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK Man attempts to kill wife at son's football game with butcher knives

smh

There's just something wrong with SOOOOOOO many people.

#shameful

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are so many angry people born in the eighties who now are are fucked up by competing indoctrinations that they are entitled to everything and can do as they please, and a sense of utter hopelessness because the world is not what was promised to them and they can't just stoll through life with their hand out.

Thanks Thatcher and Reagan

80% of all dumb shit comes from California, Illinois, and New York.

Florida seems like it should be on that list.

@JazznBlues they have some crazies, but the others top them for sure.

I think it’s more like 80% Florida. But I’m no statistician. 😄

@Apunzelle Me either. I think the others have Florida beat by total population though.
Florida has a shit ton of relaxed and retired old people too, so their stupid is a bit more limited.

Alabama seems to have it's fair share.

@LenHazell53 3% maybe

@SeaGreenEyez Now look up and compare the amount of taxes they pay, their crime rate, their rape rate, their murder rate, their homeless rate, and the rate to which citizens and businesses have relocated over the past five years to other states. They are on a steep downward trend.

I lived in California while in the Marines and have been lucky enough to travel to a number of third world countries. My three bedroom, three bath house, with an in ground pool and 3,100 sq ft, and two fire places that I got for under $200,000 with 10 acres would be a multimillion dollar house in California. My county also has a 2.1% unemployment rate (because we aren’t lazy liberals), and you can rent a small but nice 1,200 sq ft three bedroom house for about $400 a month.

Sure we have a few meth heads, but we don’t have the homeless living in tents on the sidewalk, human shit on the street corners, ten plus gang killings in one city over a weekend, heroine needs on the school play grounds, can register a vehicle for only $75 a year, and five miles down the road is a 300,000 acre national park. And... California lost a congressional seat because their people are coming to 3rd world states like mine, Texas, Tennessee, and Florida. The funny part is that we can understand why.

@SeaGreenEyez If one can rent a home for $400 a month and make $14 an hour around here..... Why should we live like you people in your shit holes.
Keep that nasty shithole shit to your self. .

We can buy milk for $1.25 a gallon. Why do you want to democrat that higher?

@SeaGreenEyez

I remember a really fat lazy man apart of the UAW telling me he wouldn't get out of bed for $20 an hour many years ago. His fat useless body gave out at 45 years old.

Have you ever considered a trade school or college to do something that you enjoy,? I mean; what kind of lazy POS wants to do nothing or have shit handed to them?
Why should anyone hire you so that you can make a wage?

Shouldn’t you offer a profit to their customers and the company? If you give value, you would be paid for it. I don’t care where your lazy entitled ass wants.... you should be paid on the value that you offer.

You could always move to China.... that’s what I would recommend

There is something wrong with the USA.

As there are in many other parts of the world.

Her poor little boy had to be one of the people to protect her. 😢

legit nuts.

Just insane

bobwjr Level 10 May 19, 2021

Criminally insane.

@anglophone Defense will try for that but, if successful, then he's out when declared to be sane, again. Let's hope he's just criminally psychotic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:597652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.