Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK 'Super Flower Blood Moon' webcasts: How to watch the supermoon eclipse of 2021 online | Space

Something not depressing!!! Hopefully a few or some of us will be able to see this. 😁😁😁

(My Mom died in September, 2019. She died on a Friday the 13th. It was also full moon. AND a rare full Harvest Moon. It makes me smile a little...as my Mom outdid Mother Nature in terms of rarities that day.)

(The last full moon on Friday the 13th happened on Oct. 13, 2000. It’s not expected to happen again until August 13, 2049.). πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Already have an alert set for 4 a.m. on the 26th! (I do not mind missing most of the partial eclipse, as we are supposed to have a good view of the total.) If by some miracle we have a cloudy sky (that doesn’t happen often), it might be useful to have the Griffith Observatory link...although they are far more likely to have clouds than are we.

I should be able to see it, providing the night sky is clear that night!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.