Agnostic.com

12 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm, perhaps he's been sniffing his own armpits for way, way too long, could be, also, that his Boxer Shorts have become entwined around those 2 ONLY repositories of Braincells residing between his legs, who knows for certain?
Either, imo, that was at least ONE Brain FART that he needed to keep to himself rather than sharing it around, It truly stinks BIG time, just like him.

So this same dimwit told LGBT folk that they had Satan inside of them and that is what stops them being messengers of god.
I think he misunderstood the passage where Jeeezuz say "Get thee behind me Satan!"

God almost led me to insanity. That was when I quit.

Where does the mocking line form?

2 kings 2: 23-24 Just before God slaughters 42 cheeky kids for calling Elisha an old bald twit, by sicking two angry she bears on them.

@LenHazell53 I am an old bald twit, I should be safe.

Well I’ve escaped from Creedmor psych ward as well as Bellevue.

Too late.

Whackadoodle-doo.

He would know! Takes one to know one.

Somebody give that man a jelly baby to eat. It might get such brain as he has to start working.

He must have mocked himself in the mirror.

Let the mocking begin!

Who's he to judge sanity?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.