Agnostic.com

6 8

Wow.. She confessed to doing it, then pleads not guilty?? How stupid can you be? [dailywire.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Typical liberal

Prettily typical for those BLM’s scum!

How stupid can you be ? The answer is that disgusting liberal idiot below that is debating the intellect of a low life that killed a police officer.

Lawyer ploy to get reduced sentencing vs time/cost of a trial, or just stepping in front of a Judge as "guilty".
Happens myriad times a day allover the country.....which you should know, duuuuhh.
Would you have posted this if she was white? Also duuuuhhhhhh

Defending the intelligence of a pos cop killer duuuuuuuuhhhhhh

@nonbeliever1 no, pointing out reality...one of my brothers is is an attorney.
It is always, well almost always, beneficial to a plaintiff to Not simply throw themselves on tbe mercy, or not, of whatever Judge is sitting that day, which is Exactly what pleading guilty amounts to.
It is legally & morally incumbent upon Any lawyer, however he/she may feel about a client, to do their utmost for them, which includes working the system.
These are Facts about our legal system & how it works....how you "get" from these Facts that I am defending someone is bizarre, at best...unless you simply enjoy slinging crap around....oh, wait, you brought "intelligence" into the mix.....ROFLMAO, all is clear!

@AnneWimsey you and your ilk are full of CRAP

@nonbeliever You have no idea how our system works, do you, and since i just gave you a very clear, & common sense guide & you choose to remain willfully ignorant, well, too bad so sad, hope you keep yer nose clean.....

Sounds like she is a typical illustrious graduate of the renowned BLM Institute of stupidity .

Sounds like you are a racist asshat.

@AnneWimsey Sounds like you are an annoying liberal asshat.

@richiegtt Sounds like a justifiable evaluation.

@richiegtt She is definitely that!

@Trajan61 and anytime,anyplace I can call either of you sterling examples of the "superior" white race out, and others of your ilk, it is not only my duty, but my extreme pleasure, to do so!

Vaping and vodka?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599419
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.