Agnostic.com

6 5

I just signed the campaign: PETITION: FIRE TUCKER CARLSON FOR DEMANDING VIEWERS HARASS MASK WEARERS

It would mean the world to me if you could also add your name to this important issue. Every name that is added builds momentum around the campaign and makes it more likely for us to get the change we want to see.

Will you join me by taking action on this campaign?

[sign.moveon.org]

After you've signed the petition please also take a moment to share it with others. It's super easy – all you need to do is forward this by email.

Thank you!

Kyle

BestWithoutGods 8 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No one that would sign that petition watches Fox News anyway, so they won’t give a damn in the least.
I make fun of people that wear masks and I didn’t even need anyone to tell me too.

What was your first language? It wasn’t English.

Oh, Alabama.

I don't know why you think a Dem leaning Organization could get him fired. BUT, they now have your email address etc. That's all they wanted.

I did it but I have very little faith in online petitions. I did enjoy doing it anyway

Done!

Tucker Carlson is a huge waste of oxygen.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.